Pages

Friday, August 27, 2010

Flutterby Fae

For this tutorial you will need the following: Paint Shop Pro, I am using PSPX but any version should work. Scrap kit of choice. I am using a PTU kit by Wicked Princess Scraps called Flutterby Dreams. Rac Stalkers Coolest Template #1 by me that I made for the Rac Stalkers Forum, which you can get HERE. Tube of choice. I am using the tubes that came with the kit. Font of choice. I am using Remember, the papers and elements I use are my choices for my tag, you don't have to make it just like mine, if you want to change it up and use different papers and elements, go ahead! It's your tag!! Let's get started! Open your template, shift D to duplicate, close the original. Delete the credits layer and the word art layer. Resize your canvas to 650x600. You might not use the excess space, but I always like to have the extra space to work and then crop down my tag at the end. Activate top right circle layer, click on it with your magic wand. Open paper 2, copy and paste as a new layer, selections, invert, on your paper layer, click delete on your keyboard. Add a drop shadow of your choice. Delete the original circle layer. Do the same for top circle layer, using paper 18. Do not add drop shadow to this layer. On all the pink circle layers I did the same as above, but used paper 5. Only add a drop shadow to the outside circles. On the two white circle layers I used paper 11, following the same steps as for the first circle. Make the white star layer active, click on it with your magic wand, open paper 16, resize by 60% copy and paste as a new layer, selections, invert, click delete on your keyboard. Delete the original star layer. Make the pink star frame layer active, click on it with your magic wand, add a new raster layer, flood fill with white, deselect, add/remove noise, add noise with the following settings: Gaussian, monochrome, 100%. Add drop shadow, delete original pink layer. Make black center circle layer active, click on it with magic wand, open paper 2, copy and paste, selections, invert, click delete on your keyboard. Merge left and right square layers together, make that layer active, click inside the squares with your magic wand, follow steps as above to paste paper 14 inside. Make sure to add a drop shadow. Open your main tube, copy and paste as a new layer, resize if necessary, arrange where you want it. Add any embellishments you'd like. Add your name, copyright info & credits as needed. Crop & save.

No comments:

Post a Comment