Pages

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Hope Whispers



For this tutorial you will need the following:

Paint Shop Pro, I am using PSP X, you should be able to use any version.

Tube of choice, I am using the artwork of Ismael Rac, which you need a license to use.
I got my tube when I was a member of his forum and he was doing special tubes for the Stalker of the Month members. He then moved the tube to his store, but I don't see it there anymore.
You can find several other special BCA tubes at his store here.

Scrap kit of choice. I am using  a PTU kit by Lexi Creationz Scrapz called Hope Whispers, which you can find at Designer Scraps.

Font of choice, I am using Monster Paparazzi

Mask of your choice, I'm using WSL84 by Weescotslass Creations

Plugins: No outside plugins used


Just remember that my choices of papers and elements is just a suggestion, change it up and make it yours! You don't have to follow mine exactly.

Add a drop shadow of your choosing to tubes & elements throughout. I usually use 1, 1, 50, 5 unless otherwise noted.


Let's get started!

Open a new canvas 750 x 750, white background.

Open frame 3, copy and paste as a new layer, resize by 70%.
Click inside it with your magic wand, selections, modify, expand by 3.
Open paper 6, copy and paste as a new layer, drag between the white background
and the frame, selections, invert, click delete on your keyboard and leave selected.
Open your tube, copy and paste as a new layer, arrange.
Take your eraser tool and erase the bits you don't want showing
over your frame. Deselect.

Add elements, I used:

Flower doodle, resized by 80%
Corset, resized by 45%, rotate left by 12
Shoes, resized 38%, mirror
Nail polish, resized 25%
Lipstick, resized 25%
Cupcake 2, resized 25%
Kitty, resized 35%
Charm 1, resize by 50%

Add your mask.

Crop and resize.

Add your copyright and name, then save

No comments:

Post a Comment