Pages

Sunday, February 9, 2014

I Love Ireland



 


For this tutorial you will need the following:

Paint Shop Pro, I am using PSP X, you should be able to use any version.

Tube of choice, I am using the artwork of Alicia Mujica (I Love Irish) which you need a license to use. 
The tube is available by itself or in packs

Scrap kit of choice. I am using a PTU kit, Irish Luck by Amy Marie

Font of choice, I am using Aswell


Plugins: No outside plugins
I do use Eye Candy 4000 Gradient Glow on all my copyrights/credits layers
I do this because some forums will make a .png tag show up with a black background and then your
copyright doesn't show.



Just remember that my choices of papers and elements is just a suggestion, change it up and make it yours! You don't have to follow mine exactly.

Add a drop shadow of your choosing to tubes & elements throughout. I usually use 1, 1, 50, 5 unless otherwise noted.


Let's get started!

Open a new canvas 850 x 850 pixels with a white background

open 45 copy and paste as a new layer
click inside the center part only with your magic wand, selections, modify, expand 2, selections, invert
open paper 19 copy and paste as a new layer click delete on your keyboard


Copy and paste your tube as a new layer, resize 40% arrange on the right

add the following elements

element 26 resize 60% arrange on bottom right
element 37 resize 45% arrange on bottom right
element 21 resize 45% arrange on bottom left
element 29 resize 45% arrange on bottom left, behind pot of gold, duplicate drag up
element 54 resize 45% arrange in front of flowers, duplicate, mirror, drag over beside the original mushrooms layer
element 15 arrange on bottom in the center
element 1 arrange just above the frame layer in the center
element 4 duplicate several times and arrange around tag, below the paper frame back layer

crop and resize
add your copyright and credits as needed
add your text and save

No comments:

Post a Comment