Pages

Sunday, March 16, 2014

Miss Buzzy Bee






For this tutorial you will need the following:

Paint Shop Pro, I am using PSP X, you should be able to use any version.

Tube of choice, I am using the artwork of Creative Tubes by Crys (Buzzy) which you need a license to use. 

Scrap kit of choice. I am using  a PTU kit, Your Honey Bee by Amy Marie Scraps

Font of choice, I am using Miss Smarty Pants

Mask of your choice, I am using BeckyMask023, and she no longer
has her stuff online, so use it if you have it, or pick something else :)

Plugins: No outside plugins
I do use Eye Candy 4000 Gradient Glow on all my copyrights/credits layers
I do this because some forums will make a .png tag show up with a black background and then your
copyright doesn't show.



Just remember that my choices of papers and elements is just a suggestion, change it up and make it yours! You don't have to follow mine exactly.

Add a drop shadow of your choosing to tubes & elements throughout. I usually use 1, 1, 50, 5 unless otherwise noted.


Let's get started!

Open a new canvas 850 x 850 pixels with a white background
open 45 copy and paste as a new layer
click inside with your magic wand, selections, modify, expand 2, selections, invert
open paper 8 copy and paste as a new layer click delete on your keyboard
open your tube copy and paste as a new layer resize 75% arrange in the frame, erase the bits that hang below the frame and deselect

Now add elements, I used the following, and you can check my tag for placement reference
element 55 arrange across bottom of frame
element 96 resize  65% arrange on bottom near right side, duplicate, mirror, resize 85%
element 38 resize  75% arrange in center on the bottom
element 15 resize  70% arrange on left side, below grass layer
element 35 resize  35% arrange in front of element 15 on bottom left
element 85 resize  55% arrange near center, duplicate a few times, mirror a couple of them, arrange throughout the flowers
element 101 resize  55% arrange in the flowers, duplicate 2x and arrange around throughout the flowers
element 72 resize  35% arrange in the flowers
element 1 resize  30% arrange on top right corner
element 2 resize  30% arrange near honey on bottom left

Open paper 2, copy and paste as a new layer above the white background
add your mask
I resized mine 90% and duplicated it because it was a little big and 
a little too light.

crop and resize
add your copyright and credits as needed
add your text and save

No comments:

Post a Comment