Pages

Saturday, April 19, 2014

Bunny Chick





For this tutorial you will need the following:

Paint Shop Pro, I am using PSP X, you should be able to use any version.

Tube of choice, I am using the artwork of Derzi from Beehive Studio (Moosie Boo tube) which you need a license to use.  I am using the Kawaii layer of the tube, there is also a white/black/pink layer and a purple and lime layer, as well as a bonus tube available in the store.
 She also comes with or without wings and ears as well so you can customize her

Scrap kit of choice. I am using a PTU kit, Bunny Imposter by Amy Marie

Font of choice, I am using Daisy's-Delights

Plugins: No outside plugins used
I do use Eye Candy 4000 Gradient Glow on all my copyrights/credits layers
I do this because some forums will make a .png tag show up with a black background and then your
copyright doesn't show.



Just remember that my choices of papers and elements is just a suggestion, change it up and make it yours! You don't have to follow mine exactly.

Add a drop shadow of your choosing to tubes & elements throughout. I usually use 1, 1, 50, 5 unless otherwise noted.


Let's get started!

Open a new canvas 950 x 850 pixels with a white background

Add the following items, you can check my tag for placement

element 46 arrange towards the left
element 40 arrange behind and to the right of the house

 Copy and paste your tube as a new layer, resize by 50% mirror it and arrange slightly to the right

element 54 resize  45% arrange to the left of the house

Add some grass, I took some from some supplies I had

element 13 resize  45% arrange by sign on left, duplicate & mirror, make sure it shows 
to the right of the tube

element 23 resize  35% arrange in front of tube
element 29 resize  35% arrange in the grass, duplicate a few times and arrange around the canvas
element 1 resize  20% arrange in center of the grass in front of house
element 30 resize  45% arrange by the blue flower & mushroom, duplicate move right
element 22 resize  35% arrange by foot of tube

crop and resize
add your copyright and credits as needed
add your text and save

No comments:

Post a Comment