Pages

Thursday, August 7, 2014

Blue Jean Dreams





For this tutorial you will need the following:

Paint Shop Pro, I am using PSP X, you should be able to use any version.

Tube of choice, I am using the artwork of Ismael Rac (SweetNPretty tube) which you need a license to use. 

Scrap kit of choice. I am using a PTU kit by Graphics of Fantasy called Romantic Jeans

Font of choice, I am using One Chance

Plugins: Mura Meister Copies
I do use Eye Candy 4000 Gradient Glow on all my copyrights/credits layers
I do this because some forums will make a .png tag show up with a black background and then your
copyright doesn't show.



Just remember that my choices of papers and elements is just a suggestion, change it up and make it yours! You don't have to follow mine exactly.

Add a drop shadow of your choosing to tubes & elements throughout. I usually use 1, 1, 50, 5 unless otherwise noted.


Let's get started!

Open a new canvas 850 x 850 pixels with a white background

open frame 4 copy and paste as a new layer resize 80%
click inside with your magic wand, selections, modify, expand 2, selections, invert
open paper 6 copy and paste as a new layer
click delete on your keyboard,
Copy and paste your tube as a new layer, resize by 80%

 Now add the following elements:

element 100 resize  55% arrange on bottom right,  duplicate & mirror
element 85 resize  55% arrange behind & above blue flowers on right, duplicate & mirror
element 32 resize  40% arrange just above the frame & tube layer on the right, duplicate & mirror
element 49 resize  35% arrange above the hearts on the right, duplicate & mirror
element 84 resize  35% arrange behind blue flower clusters in the center

Duplicate the blue flower cluster at the bottom (element 100) rotate left 90, arrange just above the frame
on the left, duplicate & mirror

element 117, resize 90% then apply Mura Meister Copies set to encircle with default settings, drag down
so it it below your frame and background paper, then resize 104%
I did the smaller resizing because I noticed when I applied the Mura Copies to it, it cut off one side of the element, so I made it smaller to work with then enlarged it just a little bit after so it showed all the way around

 element 63 resize  45% arrange on bottom right just above the tube, duplicate & mirror, merge together
element 110 resize  21% arrange on right side in the flowers



crop and resize
add your copyright and credits as needed
add your text and save

No comments:

Post a Comment