Pages

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Under My Spell



For this tutorial you will need the following:

Paint Shop Pro, I am using PSP X, you should be able to use any version.

Tube of choice, I am using the artwork of Alicia Mujica (Dimpha tube) which you need a license to use. 

Scrap kit of choice. I am using a PTU kit by Scrappin With Lil Ole Me called Dark Souls

Font of choice, I am using Nightmare Hero

Mask of your choice

Plugins: No outside plugins
I do use Eye Candy 4000 Gradient Glow on all my copyrights/credits layers
I do this because some forums will make a .png tag show up with a black background and then your
copyright doesn't show.



Just remember that my choices of papers and elements is just a suggestion, change it up and make it yours! You don't have to follow mine exactly.

Add a drop shadow of your choosing to tubes & elements throughout. I usually use 1, 1, 50, 5 unless otherwise noted.


Let's get started!

Open a new canvas 850 x 850 pixels with a white background
Copy and paste your tube as a new layer, resize by 38%

Add the following elements
element 119 resize  65% arrange behind your tube on the left
element 50 resize  55% arrange on the right of the tube
element 42 resize  55% arrange behind cauldron

element 28 resize  22% rotate left 90 arrange on alter
element 23 resize  40% arrange on alter, to the left of the book
element 44 resize  30% arrange to the left of the skull
element 19 arrange above background on right, duplicate & mirror

element 102 resize  35% arrange arrange over tube and cauldron
add the following drop shadow:
1, 1, 50, 5 color white

element 69 resize  35% arrange on the right side of the cauldron

add paper 18 above the white background
apply your mask and merge group

crop and resize
add your copyright and credits as needed
add your text and save

No comments:

Post a Comment