Pages

Friday, September 20, 2013

Pumpkin Carving




For this tutorial you will need the following:

Paint Shop Pro, I am using PSP X, you should be able to use any version.

Tube of choice, I am using the artwork of Ismael Rac, which you need a license to use.  
The tube I am using is a bonus tube called Pumpkin Carver and she is only available with a $10 purchase from Ismael's store between September 9, 2013 - October 14, 2013 to get her. Details here

Scrap kit of choice. I am using a PTU kit by Amy Marie called Pumpkin  

Font of choice, I am using Abaddon

Plugins: No outside plugins used
I do use Eye Candy 4000 Gradient Glow on all my copyrights/credits layers
I do this because some forums will make a .png tag show up with a black background and then your
copyright doesn't show. 



Just remember that my choices of papers and elements is just a suggestion, change it up and make it yours! You don't have to follow mine exactly.

Add a drop shadow of your choosing to tubes & elements throughout. I usually use 1, 1, 50, 5 unless otherwise noted.


Let's get started!

Open a new canvas 850 x 850 pixels with a white background

For this tag we're just going to place our tube in the canvas and start placing the elements around her
and you can check my tag for exactly where I placed them.

Copy and paste your tube, resize by 40% if you are using the same one as me. 
Now for the elements
element 1 resize 85% arrange to the left of your tube
element 35 resize 75% arrange to the left of element 1
element 36 resize 65%  arrange to the right of the tube
element 6 resize 75% arrange in front of everything in the middle
element 95 arrange on right below the other layers, duplicate, mirror
element 80 arrange on the left of word art, duplicate, mirror
element 54  resize 75% arrange on right, behind tube and kitty with pumpkin
element 72  arrange on left below all the other layers, duplicate, mirror, drag down and to the left
I erased some of the bottom part of the tree that was showing below the leaves in front
element 49 arrange in back on right side, duplicate, drag down and right
element 70 resize 35% arrange so it looks like he's sitting on the word art
element 46 resize 45% arrange on right, below tree & corn stalks
element 48 resize 45% arrange in front on left
element 47 resize 45% arrange in front of moon

crop and resize
add your copyright and credits as needed
add your text and save

No comments:

Post a Comment