Pages

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Cinterella





For this tutorial you will need the following:

Paint Shop Pro, I am using PSP X, you should be able to use any version.

Tube of choice, I am using the artwork of Elias Chatzoudis (Cinterella) which you need a license to use.  
I bought my tube at PTE which is no longer open. 

Scrap kit of choice. I am using a PTU kit by Amy Marie called Once Upon a Time  

Font of choice, I am using Scriptina, I set the foreground and background both at #0b6485
then set the stroke at 1 so that it would make the font a little thicker

Plugins: No outside plugins
I do use Eye Candy 4000 Gradient Glow on all my copyrights/credits layers
I do this because some forums will make a .png tag show up with a black background and then your
copyright doesn't show. 



Just remember that my choices of papers and elements is just a suggestion, change it up and make it yours! You don't have to follow mine exactly.

Add a drop shadow of your choosing to tubes & elements throughout. I usually use 1, 1, 50, 5 unless otherwise noted.


Let's get started!

Open a new canvas 850 x 850 pixels with a white background

Add the folowing elements:
open element 13 copy and paste as a new layer resize 90% arrange on the left
open element 93 copy and paste as a new layer resize 85% arrange on the left
open element 95 copy and paste as a new layer arrange behind the castle pieces 
so it becomes your tag background
element 132 resize 45%  arrange between castle towers
element 64 arrange in front of the greenish part of background
element 99 arrange on the right, duplicate & mirror, drag these layers below the background layer

Open your tube, copy and paste as a new layer, resize 85% arrange in front of castle pieces

element 13 resize 60% arrange so it looks like it's climbing the tower
element 83 resize 60% arrange just behind & to the right of your tube
element 33 resize 30%  arrange on top of rocks
element 130 resize 30% arrange in front of rocks
element 123 resize 30% arrange around tube, duplicate & mirror, arrange around tube
copy and paste the same element, resize 20% arrange by wishing well

crop and resize
add your copyright and credits as needed
add your text and save

No comments:

Post a Comment