Pages

Friday, October 4, 2013

Dark Lydia





For this tutorial you will need the following:

Paint Shop Pro, I am using PSP X, you should be able to use any version.

Tube of choice, I am using the tubes that came with the scrapkit  
They are from BeeHive Studio

Scrap kit of choice. I am using Beetlejuice & Lydia by Amy Marie  

Font of choice, I am using Abaddon

Plugins: No outside plugins used
I do use Eye Candy 4000 Gradient Glow on all my copyrights/credits layers
I do this because some forums will make a .png tag show up with a black background and then your
copyright doesn't show. 



Just remember that my choices of papers and elements is just a suggestion, change it up and make it yours! You don't have to follow mine exactly.

Add a drop shadow of your choosing to tubes & elements throughout. I usually use 1, 1, 50, 5 unless otherwise noted.


Let's get started!

Open a new canvas 850 x 850 pixels with a white background

We'll just be using the elements/tubes from the kit and arranging them in the tag.
You can peek at my tag to see exactly where I placed them

element 37 arrange in the center of the canvas
element 38 resize 75% arrange on the left, behind the cemetary, duplicate & mirror
element 55 resize 75%  arrange to the left of the tree on the left side, duplicate & mirror
element 34 resize 65% arrange on the right, behind the trees
element 35 resize 50%  arrange across the top
element 70 resize 50%  arrange around the far right front tombstone
element 40 resize 40% arrange on the right
element 72  arrange below the cemetery layer
element 9 resize 75%  arrange in front of cemetery on left
element 5 resize 60% arrange to the left of element 9
element 14 resize 40% arrange behind cemetery on the right
element resize arrange



layer  use paper
click inside with your magic wand, selections, modify, expand 2, selections, invert
open  copy and paste as a new layer 
element resize arrange







crop and resize
add your copyright and credits as needed
add your text and save

No comments:

Post a Comment