Pages

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

The Lumberjack




For this tutorial you will need the following:

Paint Shop Pro, I am using PSP X, you should be able to use any version.

Tube of choice, I am using the artwork of Arthur Crowe, (Sexy Hard Men) which you need a license to use.  This tube has not yet been released but will be in the store within a day or two of this tut being posted.

Scrap kit of choice. I am using a PTU kit Falling by Amy Marie  

Font of choice, I am using Tekton Pro

Plugins: No outside plugins
I do use Eye Candy 4000 Gradient Glow on all my copyrights/credits layers
I do this because some forums will make a .png tag show up with a black background and then your
copyright doesn't show. 



Just remember that my choices of papers and elements is just a suggestion, change it up and make it yours! You don't have to follow mine exactly.

Add a drop shadow of your choosing to tubes & elements throughout. I usually use 1, 1, 50, 5 unless otherwise noted.


Let's get started!

Open a new canvas 600 x 250 pixels with a white background

open paper 1 copy and paste as a new layer 


Copy and paste your tube, resize 80% arrange to the right

copy and paste element 66, arrange behind your tube
copy and paste element 88, arrange to the bottom left

Make the white background layer active
click on your crop tool and click on the layer opaque icon and then double click on your canvas to crop the paper

Now selections, select all, float, defloat, set selection borders at 4
add a new raster layer at the top flood fill with #92854e


add your copyright and credits as needed
add your text and save

No comments:

Post a Comment