Pages

Monday, November 18, 2013

Undress Me





For this tutorial you will need the following:

Paint Shop Pro, I am using PSP X, you should be able to use any version.

Tube of choice, I am using the artwork of  Ismael Rac (2013 Undress me 2009 Revamp), which you need a license to use.  
This is a revamp tube that has not yet been released in the store. It will be there
within a day or two of this tut being published

Scrap kit of choice. I am using  the matching scrap kit, Undress Me by Wicked Creationz
which will be in Ismael's store when the tube is released

Font of choice, I am using impace

Mask: of your choice

Plugins: No outside plugins used
I do use Eye Candy 4000 Gradient Glow on all my copyrights/credits layers
I do this because some forums will make a .png tag show up with a black background and then your
copyright doesn't show. 



Just remember that my choices of papers and elements is just a suggestion, change it up and make it yours! You don't have to follow mine exactly.

Add a drop shadow of your choosing to tubes & elements throughout. I usually use 1, 1, 50, 5 unless otherwise noted.


Let's get started!

Open a new canvas 850 x 850 pixels with a white background

Add the following:
element 28  
Open your tube, copy and paste as a new layer, resize 40% arrange on element 28
element 5 resize 50% arrange on bottom left rotate left 25
element 16 resize 50% arrange on bottom right rotate right 25
element 12 resize 50% arrange to the left of the black & blue corset
element 13  resize 45% arrange beside pink & purple lingerie erase the legs
element 24 arrange on left
element 18 resize 75% arrange on right rotate right 25
element 6 resize 45% arrange in front on left
element 9 resize 40% arrange in front on right

Copy and paste paper 1 as a new layer
apply your mask

crop and resize
add your copyright and credits as needed
add your text and save

No comments:

Post a Comment