Pages

Sunday, December 8, 2013

Feel Christmas







For this tutorial you will need the following:

Paint Shop Pro, I am using PSP X, you should be able to use any version.

Tube of choice, I am using the artwork of Alicia Mujica (Feel) which you need a license to use.  

Scrap kit of choice. I am using  a PTU kit by Amy Marie (Christmas Fairyland)

Font of choice, I am using Maratre

Plugins: No outside plugins
I do use Eye Candy 4000 Gradient Glow on all my copyrights/credits layers
I do this because some forums will make a .png tag show up with a black background and then your
copyright doesn't show. 



Just remember that my choices of papers and elements is just a suggestion, change it up and make it yours! You don't have to follow mine exactly.

Add a drop shadow of your choosing to tubes & elements throughout. I usually use 1, 1, 50, 5 unless otherwise noted.


Let's get started!

Open a new canvas 850 x 850 pixels with a white background

open 69 copy and paste as a new layer 
click inside with your magic wand, selections, modify, expand 2, selections, invert
open paper 22 copy and paste as a new layer click delete on your keyboard
open your tube, copy and paste as a new layer resize 50% arrange in the frame
erase the bits that hang over the frame where you don't want them

add the following elements, you can check my tag for a better idea of exact placement

element 41 resize 65% arrange on left
duplicate a few times and arrange around frame
element 115 arrange below flowers on right, duplicate & mirror
element 77 resize 65% arrange on left, duplicate & mirror
element 45 arrange in between the layers of flowers, I had two layers above and two below, 
erase the part that shows over the right side, duplicate & mirror, erase the part that shows on the left
element 16 resize 65% arrange below the flowers layers on the right (and so it sticks out slightly above them) duplicate & mirror
element 65 arrange on top of all the layers across the bottom
element 128 arrange on top left, duplicate & drag down, merge those two together, duplicate & miror

crop and resize
add your copyright and credits as needed
add your text and save

No comments:

Post a Comment