Pages

Thursday, December 12, 2013

Pink Winter






For this tutorial you will need the following:

Paint Shop Pro, I am using PSP X, you should be able to use any version.

Tube of choice, I am using the artwork of Alfadesire (Snow Babe) which you need a license to use.  

Scrap kit of choice. I am using a PTU kit, Winnie's Pink Winter by Amy Marie 

Font of choice, I am using Ribbon in the Sky

Mask of your choice

Plugins: No outside plugins
I do use Eye Candy 4000 Gradient Glow on all my copyrights/credits layers
I do this because some forums will make a .png tag show up with a black background and then your
copyright doesn't show. 



Just remember that my choices of papers and elements is just a suggestion, change it up and make it yours! You don't have to follow mine exactly.

Add a drop shadow of your choosing to tubes &elements throughout. I usually use 1, 1, 50, 5 unless otherwise noted.


Let's get started!

Open a new canvas 850 x 850 pixels with a white background
Copy and paste your tube as a new layer, resize 50%

Add the following elements, you can check my tag for a better idea of placement

element 19 arrange on the left behind tube
element 101  arrange across the bottom
element 94  resize 50% arrange on top of snow
element 90 resize 35% arrange behind tube on right
element 71 resize 45% arrange on right side of gift
element 17 resize 65% arrange on left by tree
element 72 resize 45$% arrange by pinecones
element 30 resize 555 arrange in front of tree on left
element 103 resize 65% arrange on right, behind all the layers

add paper 2 above the white background
apply your mask

crop and resize
add your copyright and credits as needed
add your text and save

No comments:

Post a Comment