Pages

Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Happy New Year






For this tutorial you will need the following:

Paint Shop Pro, I am using PSP X, you should be able to use any version.

Tube of choice, I am using the artwork of Alicia Mujica (Happy New Year) which you need a license to use.  
Scrap kit of choice. I am using  a PTU kit, My Best Wishes also by Alicia Mujica 

Font of choice, I am using Pea Shelby Raye


Plugins: No outside plugins used
I do use Eye Candy 4000 Gradient Glow on all my copyrights/credits layers
I do this because some forums will make a .png tag show up with a black background and then your
copyright doesn't show. 



Just remember that my choices of papers and elements is just a suggestion, change it up and make it yours! You don't have to follow mine exactly.

Add a drop shadow of your choosing to tubes & elements throughout. I usually use 1, 1, 50, 5 unless otherwise noted.


Let's get started!

Open a new canvas 850 x 850 pixels with a white background

Copy & paste your tube on your canvas, resize 50%
Copy and paste Corazon Negro (the black heart) resize 45% place behind the tube and to the right
Copy and paste Reloj (the clock) resize 35% place on bottom right, behind tube
Copy & paste Oso (bear), resize 35% place on bottom left
Copy & paste  Pointsetia Oro (yellow flower) resize 35% place behind bear
Copy & paste bolamarron resize 25% place behind & between bear and tube
Copy & paste Muerdago Oro, resize 235% place below tube on right, duplicate, mirror drag over to right
and slightly overlap them. Merge the two together, duplicate & mirror
Copy & paste Brindis, resize 25% arrange to the right of the clock

Open paper 3b, paste as a new layer above the white background
apply your mask

crop and resize
add your copyright and credits as needed
add your text and save

No comments:

Post a Comment