Pages

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

A new award

Aiya over at Juicy Bits gave me this award. As part of the terms, I have to tell a bit about myself and I have to pass it on to 10 people. I don't really know 10 bloggers to pass it on to, so I'll pass it on to a few that I do know. 1. My favorite season is summer. 2. My favorite holiday is Thanksgiving. You get a big feast and no one expects presents! 3. My favorite colors are (in order) Green, Blue, Pink 4. Color I hate: Orange 5. I've always wanted to get to wear a wedding dress. The problem is, I don't EVER want to get married. 6. Chicago is my favorite place I've lived, except I hate the cold. 7. My favorite artists are (not necessarily in order) Ismael Rac, Keith Garvey, Elias Chatzoudis, Rion Vernon, Barbara Jenson, Suzanne Woolcott. There are many more I love, but those are my all time favorites. 8. My worst fear is fire. 9. I have panic attacks swimming. I'm passing this award on to: Jess, Stu, Leigh, Tracy & Stef,

No comments:

Post a Comment