Pages

Monday, July 22, 2013

Harlot



For this tutorial you will need the following:

Paint Shop Pro, I am using PSP X, you should be able to use any version.

Tube of choice, I am using the artwork of Ismael Rac which you need a license to use.  

Scrap kit of choice. I am using a PTU kit, Harlot by Gemini Creationz available at Scrap Candy 

Font of choice, I am using Scriptina

Plugins: No outside plugins used



Just remember that my choices of papers and elements is just a suggestion, change it up and make it yours! You don't have to follow mine exactly.

Add a drop shadow of your choosing to tubes & elements throughout. I usually use 1, 1, 50, 5 unless otherwise noted.


Let's get started!

Open a new canvas 850 x 850 with a white background

Open element 22, copy and paste as a new layer
Click inside it with your magic wand, selections, modify, expand 3, invert
Open paper 11, copy and paste as a new layer, click delete on your keyboard, drag this layer below the frame layer, leave selected
Open your tube, copy and paste as a new layer, resize if needed 
If you're using the same tube as me, resize by 80%
Erase the bits that hang below the bottom of the frame, deselect.

Add the following elements checking my tag for exact placement:

element 6
element 7 resize 60%, duplicate & mirror
element 38, duplicate, mirror
element 60
element 53, resize 55% rotate right 20
element 55, resize 55%
elemetnt 52 resize 45%

Crop & resize
add your copyright and credits
add your text and save

No comments:

Post a Comment