Pages

Monday, July 8, 2013

Ines




For this tutorial you will need the following:

Paint Shop Pro, I am using PSP X, you should be able to use any version.

Tube of choice, I am using the artwork of Roman Zaric which you need a license to use.  
At the time of this tutorial, the tube I used was a preview of a tube called Ines that is coming soon to the store. It will be out within a day or two of this tutorial being posted.


Scrap kit of choice. I am using  the matching scrap kit by Rissa's Designs, which is also coming to Roman's store and will be released along with the tube.

Font of choice, I am using Scriptina

Mask: WSL_Mask84 the link to her masks is on the right side of the blog

Plugins: no outside plugins used



Just remember that my choices of papers and elements is just a suggestion, change it up and make it yours! You don't have to follow mine exactly.

Add a drop shadow of your choosing to tubes & elements throughout. I usually use 1, 1, 50, 5 unless otherwise noted.


Let's get started!

Open a new canvas 850 x 850 with a white background.

Open frame 1 copy and paste as a new layer, click inside with the magic wand,
selections, modify 3, selections, invert
copy and paste paper 12, copy and paste as a new layer, arrange it in the frame, click delete on your keyboard. Make sure to drag it below the frame layer. Leave selected

Open your tube, mirror it. If you're using the same one I did, resize by 70%
copy and paste as a new layer, arrange in the frame, click delete
Lower the opacity to about 80 and deselect

Add the following elements, check my tag for exact placement:
Clock resize 40%
Rose 1 resize 75% rotate left by 90
Rose 2, resize 30%
Rose heart, resize 25%
Resize and duplicate the flowers a few times and arrange across the bottom
Ribbon 2, resize 50%

Add your main tube. If you are using the same one as me, I resized to 40%

Open paper 5, copy and paste as a new layer just above the white background, apply your mask.

Crop and resize
add your copyright and credits as needed
add your text and save

No comments:

Post a Comment