Pages

Saturday, August 17, 2013

The Dance




For this tutorial you will need the following:

Paint Shop Pro, I am using PSP X, you should be able to use any version.

Tube of choice, I am using the artwork of Ismael Rac, which you need a license to use.  

Scrap kit of choice. I am using a PTU kit, Princess In Me by Alika's Scraps
which is part of a scrap collab by several designers at Pimp My Tags With Scraps.
You can find the other links to other parts right on her page below the description of the kit. 

Font of choice, I am using KG God Gave Me You

Mask of your choice

Plugins: No outside plugins used



Just remember that my choices of papers and elements is just a suggestion, change it up and make it yours! You don't have to follow mine exactly.

Add a drop shadow of your choosing to tubes & elements throughout. I usually use 1, 1, 50, 5 unless otherwise noted.


Let's get started!

Open a new canvas 850 x 850 pixels with a white background

Open as1, copy and paste as a new layer, resize 70%

Open your tube, copy and paste as a new layer
if you're using the same tube as me, resize 45%

Open a new layer right above the white background
flood fill with #9e8bff, apply your mask, delete it and merge group
resize it by 90%

Add your elements, check my tag for placement:
as10, resize 75%, duplicate, mirror
duplicate, resize 60% duplicate & mirror
as9, arrange behind flowers, duplicate, mirror

as08 colorize by changing Hue & Saturation both to 0
Change brightness to -255 and contrast to -58
resize it 40%,  erase the part that goes over 
the boobs, over her left arm, and across her knee, so it looks like it's wrapping around her

Crop and resize
add your copyright and credits as needed
add your text and save

No comments:

Post a Comment