Pages

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Elegance



For this tutorial you will need the following:

Paint Shop Pro, I am using PSP X, you should be able to use any version.

Tube of choice, I am using the artwork of  Ismael Rac which you need a license to use.

Scrap kit of choice. I am using Tearful Love, a PTU kit by Alika's Scraps, available at Pimp My Tags With Scraps

Font of choice, I am using Little Miss Priss

Plugins: No outside plugins

Some things that are done over and over I am going to abbreviate as follows:
O/C/P = Open copy and paste an element or paper
C/S/I = Click inside with magic wand, selections, invert


Just remember that my choices of papers and elements is just a suggestion, change it up and make it yours! You don't have to follow mine exactly.

Add a drop shadow of your choosing to tubes & elements throughout. I usually use 1, 1, 50, 5 unless otherwise noted.


Let's get started!

Open a new canvas 850 x 850 white canvas
O/C/P as 110 frame
C/S/I, selections, modify, expand 2
O/C/P paper 13, drag below frame layer, click delete on your keyboard,
leave selected.
O/C/P your close up tube, arrange in frame, click delete on your keyboard.

Add your elements checking my tag for placement
as70, duplicate, mirror, merge down the two layers together, drag below frame & paper, resize 115%
as81, resize by 70%  & again by 60%
as87, resize 55%
as85, resize 45%
as107 resize 45%
as115 resize 45%
as93 resize 30%
as72 resize 45%
as95 resize 50%
as82

Crop and resize
Add your copyrights and credits as needed
Add your name or other text.

No comments:

Post a Comment